Dorr Township board upholds the suspension of Fire Fighter David Crowe because he has accumulated 6 points on his drivers record. The Fire Chief received a notice from the Secretary of State stating this. The fire departments SOG’s (standard operating guidelines) state that if you have more than 5 points on your record, you cannot drive an emergency vehicle. The suspension was supposed to be in writing but was only verbally conveyed, so the board asked the Chief to put it in writing, and then upheld the Fire Chief and his 4 officers decision to suspend. 2 of Davids points will be dropped in 2 weeks. He will then be down to 4 points and his suspension will be lifted.
- MDOT Mi Drive app for winter driving information.
- Wording for 2 State ballot proposals for November 2014 on hunting.
- Condolences to Jodi Brummel & family on the passing of her Father, August 30,2014.
- Secure our borders. No illegal immigration. Send them all back home.
- Campaign finance laws! Don’t break the law if you’re running for office.
- Canada’s Trudeau embraces Biden in bid to turn page on Trump era January 15, 2021
- Exclusive: International COVID-19 vaccine poll shows higher mistrust of Russia, China shots January 15, 2021
- Indonesia quake kills at least 42, injures hundreds January 15, 2021
- U.S. troops in Afghanistan now down to 2,500, lowest since 2001: Pentagon January 15, 2021
- Pfizer vaccine delay comes as Canada battles surge in COVID-19 January 15, 2021
- Grand Traverse County Court Sentences Former Jail Administrator to Prison for Misconduct in Office, Other Charges January 15, 2021
- Administration, Fiscal Agencies Reach Consensus on Revenue Estimates January 15, 2021
- Deer Private Land Assistance Network grant application period open January 15, 2021
- AGâ€¯Nessel, Department of Civil Rights File Appeals toâ€¯Protect Residents from Sexual Orientationâ€¯Discrimination January 15, 2021
- DNR seeks to fill vacancies on UP Citizens' Advisory Councils January 15, 2021
No wait Secretary of State