Dorr Township board upholds the suspension of Fire Fighter David Crowe because he has accumulated 6 points on his drivers record. The Fire Chief received a notice from the Secretary of State stating this. The fire departments SOG’s (standard operating guidelines) state that if you have more than 5 points on your record, you cannot drive an emergency vehicle. The suspension was supposed to be in writing but was only verbally conveyed, so the board asked the Chief to put it in writing, and then upheld the Fire Chief and his 4 officers decision to suspend. 2 of Davids points will be dropped in 2 weeks. He will then be down to 4 points and his suspension will be lifted.
- MDOT Mi Drive app for winter driving information.
- Wording for 2 State ballot proposals for November 2014 on hunting.
- Condolences to Jodi Brummel & family on the passing of her Father, August 30,2014.
- Secure our borders. No illegal immigration. Send them all back home.
- Campaign finance laws! Don’t break the law if you’re running for office.
- With four days to go, Trump and Biden in final quest for votes October 30, 2020
- Trump: Supreme Court rejection bid to block North Carolina ballot extension is ‘crazy’ October 30, 2020
- Factbox: What impact would a Biden presidency have on the auto industry? October 30, 2020
- Trump says no decision on Election Night venue October 30, 2020
- At least seven killed in landslide in El Salvador, over 30 missing October 30, 2020
No wait Secretary of State