Notice Dorr Township Fire Department Is seeking to fill 3 voluntary fire fighter positions. Applicants should live and/or work within Dorr Township. Application deadline March 1st, 2013. Interested persons may send resumes to: Dorr Township Fire Department 4196 18th Street, Dorr MI 49323 or call 681‐9874
- MDOT Mi Drive app for winter driving information.
- Wording for 2 State ballot proposals for November 2014 on hunting.
- Condolences to Jodi Brummel & family on the passing of her Father, August 30,2014.
- Secure our borders. No illegal immigration. Send them all back home.
- Campaign finance laws! Don’t break the law if you’re running for office.
- Canada’s Trudeau embraces Biden in bid to turn page on Trump era January 15, 2021
- Exclusive: International COVID-19 vaccine poll shows higher mistrust of Russia, China shots January 15, 2021
- Indonesia quake kills at least 42, injures hundreds January 15, 2021
- U.S. troops in Afghanistan now down to 2,500, lowest since 2001: Pentagon January 15, 2021
- Pfizer vaccine delay comes as Canada battles surge in COVID-19 January 15, 2021
- Grand Traverse County Court Sentences Former Jail Administrator to Prison for Misconduct in Office, Other Charges January 15, 2021
- Administration, Fiscal Agencies Reach Consensus on Revenue Estimates January 15, 2021
- Deer Private Land Assistance Network grant application period open January 15, 2021
- AGâ€¯Nessel, Department of Civil Rights File Appeals toâ€¯Protect Residents from Sexual Orientationâ€¯Discrimination January 15, 2021
- DNR seeks to fill vacancies on UP Citizens' Advisory Councils January 15, 2021
No wait Secretary of State