I don’t want to break the law, what is not allowed?
There are things that are prohibited in Michigan campaigns.
• Contributions over $20 in cash are prohibited and must be made on a written instrument such as check, money order, credit card, etc.
• Contributions made in excess of the “contribution limit” are prohibited.
• Anonymous contributions in any amount are prohibited. The name and address of the contributor must be provided to the committee.
• The individual making the contribution must be identified. Making contributions in the name of another person is prohibited.
• Making a contribution with the agreement or arrangement that the receiving committee will transfer the contribution to a particular Candidate Committee is prohibited. The individual making the contribution must be identified.
• Corporate contributions are prohibited as a contribution to committees with the exception of Super PACs and Ballot Question Committees.
- MDOT Mi Drive app for winter driving information.
- Wording for 2 State ballot proposals for November 2014 on hunting.
- Condolences to Jodi Brummel & family on the passing of her Father, August 30,2014.
- Secure our borders. No illegal immigration. Send them all back home.
- Campaign finance laws! Don’t break the law if you’re running for office.
- Kipchoge warming up for Olympics marathon in Netherlands race April 16, 2021
- 13-time All-Star Wade joins Utah Jazz ownership group April 16, 2021
- Nadal beaten by Rublev in Monte Carlo quarter-finals April 16, 2021
- ‘Once-in-a-lifetime’ Maradona World Cup jersey hits auction block April 16, 2021
- European stocks notch new highs as Daimler earnings lift carmakers April 16, 2021
- CORRECTION: Revises number of first doses administered from 5.5 million to 3.5 million. MDHHS COVID-19 vaccine dashboard receives upgrades to improve information sharing April 16, 2021
- M-65 emergency culvert repairs in Arenac and Iosco counties underway April 16, 2021
- DNR welcomes public input on state forest management plans April 16, 2021
- Open house to discuss 2022-23 US-31 rebuilding in Alanson, trail relocation April 16, 2021
- AG Nessel Joins Bipartisan Coalition Calling on Congress to Fund Modernization of State Systems for Sealing and Expungement of Criminal Records April 16, 2021
No wait Secretary of State