I don’t want to break the law, what is not allowed?
There are things that are prohibited in Michigan campaigns.
• Contributions over $20 in cash are prohibited and must be made on a written instrument such as check, money order, credit card, etc.
• Contributions made in excess of the “contribution limit” are prohibited.
• Anonymous contributions in any amount are prohibited. The name and address of the contributor must be provided to the committee.
• The individual making the contribution must be identified. Making contributions in the name of another person is prohibited.
• Making a contribution with the agreement or arrangement that the receiving committee will transfer the contribution to a particular Candidate Committee is prohibited. The individual making the contribution must be identified.
• Corporate contributions are prohibited as a contribution to committees with the exception of Super PACs and Ballot Question Committees.
Gab.ai Speak Freely no censorship
May 5th 2015 Dorr Results
- MDOT Mi Drive app for winter driving information. November 13, 2014
- Wording for 2 State ballot proposals for November 2014 on hunting. September 7, 2014
- Condolences to Jodi Brummel & family on the passing of her Father, August 30,2014. September 1, 2014
- Secure our borders. No illegal immigration. Send them all back home. July 17, 2014
- Campaign finance laws! Don’t break the law if you’re running for office. July 13, 2014
Casket Royale TM
Save 40%-75% on caskets, shipped next day. Quality caskets.
State of Michigan News
No-wait! Online Services!
- Live results for $145M Mega Millions drawing on 06/27/17 - June 28, 2017
- NFL veteran Jared Veldheer shares knowledge, experience with campers - June 28, 2017
- Hip Hop festival to feature Fetty Wap and B.o.B at Van Andel Arena - June 27, 2017
- Michigan increases Flint Water Crisis defendant budget by $4M - June 27, 2017
- Streamlined security, renovations part of Gerald R. Ford $45M project - June 27, 2017
- 17 breathtaking homes from around the world form auction lineup - June 27, 2017
- Griffins' high-scoring forward Ben Street signs one-year extension - June 27, 2017
- Griffins coach Todd Nelson will be contacted by Coyotes about vacancy - June 27, 2017
USA made Jeans
Preshrunk premium denim jeans. Custom made to order.
- On Senate Health Bill, Trump Falters in the Closer's Role - New York Times - June 28, 2017
- Sarah Palin Sues The New York Times - HuffPost - June 28, 2017
- Cyberattack Hits Ukraine Then Spreads Internationally - New York Times - June 28, 2017