- MDOT Mi Drive app for winter driving information.
- Wording for 2 State ballot proposals for November 2014 on hunting.
- Condolences to Jodi Brummel & family on the passing of her Father, August 30,2014.
- Secure our borders. No illegal immigration. Send them all back home.
- Campaign finance laws! Don’t break the law if you’re running for office.
- Honduran ex-president Zelaya stopped at airport with bag of money November 28, 2020
- Iran tells U.N. ‘serious indications’ of Israeli responsibility in scientist’s death November 28, 2020
- Killing of suspected Iranian nuclear mastermind risks confrontation as Trump exits November 28, 2020
- Maradona’s ‘Hand Of God’ shirt could be yours – for $2 million November 27, 2020
- Pandemic fears, online deals thin U.S. Black Friday crowds November 27, 2020
- A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Jamie Brown, #183332 November 26, 2020
- A public hearing to consider the possible parole of William Willett, #178862 November 26, 2020
- AG Nessel Issues Urgent Alert to Warn Residents of Unemployment Benefits Scam November 25, 2020
- Former Youth Basketball Coach Jerrell Sanders Sent to Prison for Sex Crime November 25, 2020
- MDHHS and Liquor Control Commission issue citations, suspend liquor licenses for not following public health order to contain spread of COVID-19 Most establishments across the state are doing their part by following the order November 25, 2020
No wait Secretary of State
Assistant Fire Chief- Gary FordhamCaptain-Dan Berkenpas1st Lieutenent-Steve JurczukSaftey Officer-Ron Henderson Tuinstra, Martin, Senneker, Miling, Otto & Weber voted to approve. Boot was absent Allegan News article on this topic, click here.
Father, forgive your people who have fallen asleep and turned from your ways with our selfish apathy. The war is on. Deliver us from the Evil one, the father of lies and deception, satan!
Click here to read the complete article on this petition initiative of the people! parttimemi.com
At the Dorr Township Board meeting, Monday, January 27, 2014, Fire Chief Harold Schumaker submitted his letter of resignation.He has served on the fire department since 1971, and has been the Fire Chief for the past 12 years. His resignation is effective, June 2014.
Dorr Township board upholds the suspension of Fire Fighter David Crowe because he has accumulated 6 points on his drivers record. The Fire Chief received a notice from the Secretary of State stating this. The fire departments SOG’s (standard operating guidelines) state that if you have more than 5 points…
Click HERE to read the Mlive news on this story. The article is very confusing because they are comparing apples to oranges. DISTRICT libraries operate under a completely different set of laws, which gives them different authories, so that is irrelevant to the issue. Township libraries operate under Library Act…
For more information click www.parttimemi.com
I hope this law abiding citizen wins his court case. More violations of our constitutional rights.
Notice Dorr Township Fire Department Is seeking to fill 3 voluntary fire fighter positions. Applicants should live and/or work within Dorr Township. Application deadline March 1st, 2013. Interested persons may send resumes to: Dorr Township Fire Department 4196 18th Street, Dorr MI 49323 or call 681‐9874