- MDOT Mi Drive app for winter driving information.
- Wording for 2 State ballot proposals for November 2014 on hunting.
- Condolences to Jodi Brummel & family on the passing of her Father, August 30,2014.
- Secure our borders. No illegal immigration. Send them all back home.
- Campaign finance laws! Don’t break the law if you’re running for office.
- Canada’s Trudeau embraces Biden in bid to turn page on Trump era January 15, 2021
- Exclusive: International COVID-19 vaccine poll shows higher mistrust of Russia, China shots January 15, 2021
- Indonesia quake kills at least 42, injures hundreds January 15, 2021
- U.S. troops in Afghanistan now down to 2,500, lowest since 2001: Pentagon January 15, 2021
- Pfizer vaccine delay comes as Canada battles surge in COVID-19 January 15, 2021
- Grand Traverse County Court Sentences Former Jail Administrator to Prison for Misconduct in Office, Other Charges January 15, 2021
- Administration, Fiscal Agencies Reach Consensus on Revenue Estimates January 15, 2021
- Deer Private Land Assistance Network grant application period open January 15, 2021
- AGâ€¯Nessel, Department of Civil Rights File Appeals toâ€¯Protect Residents from Sexual Orientationâ€¯Discrimination January 15, 2021
- DNR seeks to fill vacancies on UP Citizens' Advisory Councils January 15, 2021
No wait Secretary of State
Click this link for ballot wording on 2 State proposals regulating hunting in Michigan.
Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com
I don’t want to break the law, what is not allowed? There are things that are prohibited in Michigan campaigns. • Contributions over $20 in cash are prohibited and must be made on a written instrument such as check, money order, credit card, etc. • Contributions made in excess of…
I’m kind of hungry for lunch, but my employer doesn’t buy my lunch for me. My employer instead pays me my wage for my work to buy food. Which means I’m going to starve. An employer gives money to its employees for the work they do. Those employees can then…
Patty Moore has decided to pursue other interests and will need to regretfully resign from her position on the Dorr Township Library Board effective July 31, 2014.
On Tuesday night, May 27th, 2014 the township board voted to approve Gary Fordham as the new fire chief to replace outgoing Chief Schumaker, who will retire from the Department at the end of June. The vote was 5-1 for. Those in Favor/Yes: Miling, Weber, Boot, Tuinstra, & Martin. Opposed/Abstained/No:…